Ariel Gala #Aufstehen
Ariel talks about:
- His 18-year entrepreneurial journey, including his successes, failures and lessons.
- How he went from college dropout and failed initial entrepreneur to a successful businessman.
- The motivation to get involved in international business markets and his ventures abroad.
- How he became connected with FC Lok Leipzig.
- His coliving project, COLIVIA, and its positive impact on the current loneliness epidemic.
- The personal and professional goals that drive him forward, like building his personal brand.
- His perspective on the term “Kiez” and what it means to him in the context of home and familiarity.
- The advantages of internationality, including the benefits of multicultural experiences and broadening your horizons.