Lina Phyllis Falkner #FashionWithPurpose
Lina talks to us about:
- Why “Wombly”?
- Diversity, female empowerment and why Germany needs more female founders!
- Her statement “I don’t like security” and how growing up in a family of artists inspired her to become her own
- From Bavaria to Berlin: studying fashion design in Berlin-Weißensee as a young mother of two girls.
- Perseverance: the challenges of being a female founder – and how she manages to overcome them.
- The opportunities that the „Berlin Startup Stiopendium for Future Health“ opens up for the three female founders of Wombly.
- The next steps: Finding investors* and bringing first products to market.
- Her short (yet successful!) career in acting