Vicki Kormesch #CultivateRelationships
Vicki talks to us about:
- Her academic background: from an undergraduate degree in literature and gender studies to a master’s in business/organisational psychology.
- From journalism to HR, Vicki discusses her professional career journey. She gives insight into her current work at Hasso Plattner Foundation and life in the startup world.
- New adventures: how she decided to build her own business.
- elim.: the app Vicki founded that allows users to cultivate and facilitate stable social relationships.
- How she thinks we can organise our social relationships in the digital world in the future.
- Learning to be an entrepreneur: Vicki talks about recruiting, fundraising and female entrepreneurship.
- Her goals for the future of elim. She wants to build a platform that is truly useful
- Looking to the future: why she wants to build a truly useful platform and where she sees elim. in the future.
- Finding familiarity in a city full of endless opportunities