Bettina Fischer #Purpose
Bettina speaks to us about:
- Chaos in finance, and how her company makes structure in accounting easy and accessible
- The advantages of self-employment, flexible work models and why she‘s had enough of corporate culture
- Why she had to become more expressive to acquire investments
- What gets her out of bed in the morning and fuels her enthusiasm – a purpose!
- Her competetiveness and experience with burnout
- The positive effects of diversity in and on working life
- Swabian stereotypes, the perks of Friedrichshain and how she knows: – she never wants to leave here again!
- Why fundraising efforts during holiday season are a bad idea and what else she learned from experience as a founder