Junia Keutel #TrainHardEatSmart
Junia speaks about:
- Growing up in West Berlin between the Wall bordering Spandau and the metropolitan city of Charlottenburg.
- Her greatest love and how important a functioning relationship is for business success.
- Fulfilling her dream, the challenges she faced and how she marketed her self-made fashion label.
- How she used sports to balance the mental and physical burden of entrepreneurship and how it makes her body feel.
- How she evolved from graphic design into personal training and now into mental health and nutritional coaching.
- Her naivety in business, and how to use self-confidence and digitalisation as drivers for growth.
- Her love for various neighborhoods that enrich their lives through things like internationality
- Changes in society with regard to discrimination, disrespect and hostility, and how she faces these challenges with optimism.