Timur Linde #SurfingDude
Timur speaks about
- Why his parents brought him from the Soviet Union to East Berlin as a toddler.
- Why he now lives in East Berlin after spending time in Prenzlauer Berg, Hellersdorf, Lichtenberg and Karlshorst.
- His interest in urban, global and mental mobility and how he is involved.
- His dream of being a surfer dude and how he intends to fulfil it.
- His evolution as a climate activist, what tipped the scales for him and how he would like the heated discussion to be more objective.
- Berlin’s unique importance in bringing together cultures, creative people and inspiration.
- His positive interpretation of the term “boring employee” and his talent for presenting beauty in an accessible way.
- Important values such as independence, self-confidence, freedom of thought and reason.